Where can I see your pricing?
How can I book you for my wedding?
Pine and Bear Productions only accepts one wedding client per month, and 2020 is booked solid! For pricing and availability in 2021, please fill out a contact form on the weddings tab.
What is a second shooter? Do I need one?
A second shooter is a a trusted professional photographer, hired by your primary photographer to supplement your wedding day coverage. Here are the three most popular reasons to add a second shooter on your wedding day:
- A second shooter provides a unique secondary point of view of the most critical moments of your wedding day. Example: Photographer 1 can be capturing your fiancé's reaction to seeing you come down the aisle, while Photographer 2 captures you walking down the aisle.
- When you add a second shooter, you essentially double the returned photos since there are double the cameras snapping away! And since Pine and Bear Productions does not limit the amount of returned photos, you get every single good image back. We only delete blinks, blacks, and blurs!
- Additional perspective and extra photos aside; many brides choose to have a second shooter (or even, hire a second photography company) as a form of insurance. Accidents happen. Cameras malfunction, and memory cards corrupt. And in the worst case scenario where your photographer's camera bad is stolen and all of your photos are no longer available, you will still have professionally composed and captured photos of your wedding day from the second shooter's camera.
How do you ensure that my photos/videos won't be lost through camera malfunction?
Pine and Bear Productions has put multiple safeguards in place to make sure that your memories can never be lost.
- Dual card slots. Pine and Bear Productions uses a Sony a7iii camera body and native G-Master lenses to expertly capture your wedding day. One of the primary selling points of the Sony a7iii, aside from its low light capabilities and eye autofocus, is the dual memory card slots. Instead of clicking the shutter and having your image or video written onto one memory card, the image or video is written to two memory cards in tandem. Meaning that even if one memory card were to corrupt, the second memory card will have a usable photo or clip. Speaking of memory cards:
- Top of the line memory cards. Pine and Bear Productions only purchases the fastest and most well-build memory cards, compatible with industry leading recovery software. What does this mean for you? Even if a memory card were to corrupt an image or video clip, the chances of recovering that image or video clip are high.
- Memory card switches at key points. Pine and Bear Productions never uses the same set of memory cards for more than 3 hours. You'll see me switching cards at least 3 times during your wedding day. The more data you store on a card, to more "tired" a card becomes. So if I were to shoot all day on one memory card, the chances of corruption or failure would exponentially increase.
- Safely store memory cards. Our memory cards are stored in a weatherproof case. The foam-like liner of the case is shock proof, so even if it were dropped, thrown, or kicked the cards inside would remain safe.
- Separate memory cards from gear. The worst case scenario for any photographer or videographer is that their camera bag, with thousands of dollars of equipment inside, were to be stolen. That's why I don't keep my memory card case with my camera gear. Because gear can be replaced; your wedding day cannot. I lock my memory card case in my glove box between the venue and my house, and I offload the images to multiple external devices the following day.
What are my payment options? Do you offer payment plans?
I stay away from the term "payment plan" because that implies that you have to pay me a specific amount of money on a scheduled basis. Truthfully, as long as you've paid your balance a week before you wedding, I don't care how you do it! You can pay one lump sum with your income tax. You can PayPal me $5 a day for a year. You can pay me every week when you get paid, or every two weeks, or every month after you pay your mortgage. I'm flexible!
Are you LGBT friendly?
Yes, yes yes yes, yes yes. I cannot stress this enough, YES!
Do you offer any discounts?
Pine and Bear Productions offers discounts on print packages if the client is one of the following:
- A veteran
- An active duty service member
- A nurse
- A first responder
- A teacher